End of life / Waste tyres are among the largest and most problematic source of waste in the world. Due to the large volume produced their durability and presence of compound like carbon, Sulphur etc. disposal of which is ecologically problematic.
Incorrect disposal considered problematic of old tyres can create all kinds of environmental and health hazards. Not only do end-of-life tyres clog up landfills in their vast numbers and take up valuable land space, but they also provide an unsanitary breeding ground for mosquitoes and other vermins. Other risks include the leaching of chemicals into the environment and the release of toxic gases through tyre stockpile fires or burning thereof.
Tinna's ecofriendly recycling of tyres involves the following process:
- Ultra Fine Crumb: for rubber compounds for use in rubber industry including tyres.
- Crumb Rubber Modifier : for blending with Bitumen to make rubberized bitumen
- Reclaim Rubber : as a raw material for rubber product industry
- Hi Carbon Steel Scrap: for melting & reuse
- Hi Carbon Solid Steel Shots: for shot blasting